Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Uses for Postcards


Collage using a vintage photo postcard. 
The image of the tunnel is cropped from an original card.
 You may be wondering what I do with all these postcards.  My goal for all my postcards is to share them with others.  I have so many images which I may not use, but someone else may find them interesting.

You may be wondering what you can do with all these images.  You should be able to click on the image and see it in a larger format.  If you like it, print it or save it for your own personal use. What to do with them?  Here are some ideas:
  • scrap booking
  • homemade greeting cards
  • make a mini book
  • use in collage
  • school projects
  • print and frame
  • frame in a series
  • crop and use an image in your own art
  • print and send as a card
  • use as place cards or name tags
  • make holiday ornaments with the images
  • use in decoupage
For more ideas with postcards take a look at this post.  And for more on crafts and cooking visit my other blog Art + Food + Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment